- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 8 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/2 c. Italian Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c. yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 c. cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat and prepare electric smoker to 325 degrees F. according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Shape into a loaf.
- Place on smoker and smoke until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F which should take about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from smoker, slice and serve immediately.