- 2 lb. plums, pitted and sliced (leave the peel on)
- 1/3 c maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c almond meal (can be made from a heaping 1/2 c sliced almonds ground to meal in your food processor)
- 1/3 c sliced almonds
- 1/3 c maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbs melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbs unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- Heat the oven to 350. Combine the filling ingredients in a 9″ x 9″ or 10″ x 7″ baking pan and stir together well.
- Combine all the topping ingredients except the oil and milk in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Stir in the oil and milk until the mixture is thoroughly damp.
- Dollop the topping semi-evenly over the filling and bake for about 55 minutes. Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve alone or with your topping of choice.