- 1 sheet Puff Pastry dough, thawed
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup canned Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Egg + 2 Tablespoons water, whisked for egg wash
- Shaved Chocolate, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out thawed puff pastry into a 12×9″ rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise, yielding 2 4-½” strips. Cut those two strips crosswise into thirds, to yield six 4×4 ½” pieces.
- Full Directions Here.